Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am a good man

I had a dream ...where I had to defend my Integrity against people who would object many staples of who I am . I was essentially defending my life against my peers, people I know well ..and not so well sat in an audience room where i fought against two prosecutors (played by Ralph & Nigel) and I won on attitude, fairness, truth, and strange enough even won workmanship... I lost appearance and odor) truth is If I didn't wake up I probably wouldn't have remembered the dream, looking back I lost on procrastination again but my change in workmanship eased that one a little bit. I'm rambling but before i had to pee and woke up they were giving me applause; for who and what I represent and that is a good man

a final gift ... that is worth a lot considering the day

1 comment:

ollie1976 said...

You can be a good man but sometimes you let other things (like procrastination) get in the way. Love you.