Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am full fed up

Again comes the most busy time of the year and with a little controversy my job is still intact.
Full time .... sometimes a pipe dream sometimes a fact this week shows why both are true Monday 3 old friends and 1 acquaintance were promoted to full time. (congrats to Herm, Randy and Horace to Tony I can only say you worked 17 years turned down the job twice and now decided to take it so fine its still yours and I will have to wait... but if it works out not too long . for those who don't understand If I go full time the bump in salary isn't that big. but It will Allow me to transfer out of new york when the time is right to move. to say Seattle. Happy thoughts and wishes

2 comments:

ollie1976 said...

sorry you weren't picked to go full-time.

ollie1976 said...

You like to think that you have jokes