Sunday, June 04, 2006

legally single...

I've been thinking now that the paperwork is in two words keep crossing my mind... legally single.. seems stupid since its been almost a year since I've seen the wife. a year of phone tag. I never disliked being single, but if the old papers hold.
Truth is; people do change every seven or so years, people who may have been perfect when you are young have faults when you look back on the things past. nope nobodys perfect. eyes wide shut. thats love-but not committment love feeds itself but committment takes committment duh and time, loyalty, respect and fairness which people may not understand, I didn't, it was a lesson I learned late, too late for sum. All's well that ends.

1 comment:

ollie1976 said...

sometimes I wish we both understood what it all meant all of those years ago and maybe we wouldn't be here now