Sunday, May 07, 2006

Thinking about Work


It's 'bout 3am and I'm going over the events of the past week. First off, when the union made me the Health and Saftey Co-chairman for the 200 workers' during my shift, I never thought that I'd be sitting in a room pretending to sleep to hear my former friends/committee workers bad mouth me undermine the unions authority and try to create a shadow committee. (good luck trying to get paid for that hour cause I ain't helping ...)Suckers
Friday, My monthly meeting. These two dumb asses sit in like its a prayer vigil (Felix & Mark) My boss Bob didn't want them to disrupt the meeting so 15 union members waited 1 hour for local management and district management to get involved. After a closed door conversation its decided they CAN sit in but.. must be civil....To my amazement they were, when my meeting was finally over these two buffoons went looking for a shill to scream at they picked Victor.
Dumb choice, Vic's been at UPS for the better part of 33 years Knows every body and is a union rep, they threatened him. Tomorrow I gonna see someone lose a job or even better lose a position or best (Mark this ones for you) get someone arrested.

1 comment:

ollie1976 said...

just be careful about talking about your job-I've been getting into trouble with Ramon. I know that you really don't care but still-don't need to be out of a job.